- Assistant Adjunct Professor, Biomolecular Engineering
- Lecturer, Biomolecular Engineering
- Baskin Engineering, Room 269A
- Wednesday, 10AM - 11AM, or by appointment
- Biofuel production using reengineered extremophiles, especially halophiles; next-generation sequencing applications including genome assembly, metagenome assembly and RNA transcriptomics; extremozymes - viral / microbial gene discovery - RNA/RNA packing motors and porins; single-molecule sequencing of highly structured/modified tRNA; novel halo virus discovery
- Ph. D. in Bioinformatics and Biomolecular Engineering, 2010, UC Santa Cruz
Are you David Bernick? If so, you can update your directory information.