Stay Informed:
Baskin Engineering COVID-19 Information and Resources
Campus Roadmap to Recovery
Zoom Links: Zoom Help | Teaching with Zoom | Zoom Quick Guide

Department of Statistics Programs

The Department of Statistics offers both undergraduate and graduate programs:


Minor in Statistics
Contiguous B.S./M.S. (4+1) pathway 


M.S./Ph.D. in Statistical Science
Designated Emphasis in Statistics