- Assistant Adjunct Professor, Electrical Engineering
- Director, Materials Analysis for Collaborative Science Facility
- Associate Director, Advanced Studies Laboratories
- NASA Ames Research Center, Building N239, Room 163
- Prof. Oye's research posts include University of California Santa Barbara (1998-2000), IBM Research Division (1999), The University of Texas at Austin (2000-2007), University of California Los Angeles (2007-2008), NASA Ames Research Center (2008-present), and as an Assistant Adjunct Professor at University of California Santa Cruz (2011-present). His research area for the past 15 years involves electronic materials processing of dielectrics and semiconductors for both opto- and nano-electronic device applications. His research publications have been cited nearly 350 times just in the past 5 years alone.
B.S., Chemical Engineering (UCSB-1999)
B.S., Chemistry (UCSB-2000)
M.S., Materials Science & Engineering (Texas-2002)
Ph.D., Materials Science & Engineering (Texas-2006)
Postdoc, Electrical & Computer Engineering (Texas-2007)
Postdoc, Materials Science & Engineering (UCLA-2008)
Lecturer, Materials Science & Engineering (UCLA-2008)
Lecturer (AY-B), Chemical and Materials Engineering (SJSU, 2009-present)
Professor (Asst. Adj.), Electrical Engineering (UCSC, 2011-present)
- Current research interests involve Nanotechnology-based materials and devices for applications involving Solar, Piezoelectric, Graphene, Lighting, and Chemical Sensors.
- UCLA - Postdoc (2008)
- The University of Texas at Austin - M.S./Ph.D./Postdoc (2002/2006/2007)
- University of California Santa Barbara - B.S./B.S. (1999/2000)
Are you Michael M. Oye? If so, you can update your directory information.