- Professor, Computer Science
- Neoklis Polyzotis is currently an associate professor at UC Santa Cruz. His research focuses on online index tuning, scientific data management, and declarative crowdsourcing. He is the recipient of an NSF CAREER award in 2004 and of an IBM Faculty Award in 2005 and 2006. He has also received the runner-up for best paper in VLDB 2007 and the best newcomer paper award in ACM PODS 2008. He received his PhD from the University of Wisconsin at Madison in 2003.
- Databases, Online Database Tuning, Crowdsourcing, Scientific Data Management.
- PhD in Computer Sciences, 2003, University of Wisconsin at Madison
- MS in Computer Sciences, 2000, University of Wisconsin at Madison
- Diploma in Electrical and Computer Engineering, 1997, Nat. Technical Univ. of Athens, Greece.
Are you Neoklis Polyzotis? If so, you can update your directory information.